Monday, June 5, 2017

Launch EasyDiag 2.0 Plus Review

I love Launch EasyDiag 2.0 Plus smartphone diagnostic kit; it does everything you really need without spending $1000+ for a real scanner. This EasyDiag 2.0 came within 7 days. all is good, very happy with this kit a good investment.
Back to the Launch EasyDiag 2.0 PLUS Diagnostic Tool ($49.99 incl. shipping)
EasyDiag 2.0 Plus + OBD2 16Pin Male to Female cable ($54.99 incl. shipping)

Pros:
– Bluetooth
– allow me to use it on either android or iphone
– It has the obvious generic code reader/scanner but it also does engine, ABS, SRS, transmission and also does live date and color graphing. It will show you fuel trims etc.

– Obvious ability to clear codes on all vehicle systems, interface is really easy to use too.
reset the airbag light on my BMW X3, after I register successfully, I can choose BMW car brand software (to diagnose ALL systems), anyway the software is pretty easy to set up, and within about 10 minutes i was in the car and managed to find a problem was a seat sensor which i had replaced and then cleared the codes. The airbag light & message is now gone from the dash.
 The ABS light on my Jetta was illuminated and now it is clear (thanks to this kit and a new ABS sensor).
– Diagnosed a check engine light in my Audi (it needed an O2 sensor) and the ABS light in my Mercedes E Class (needed an ABS sensor).
Very impressed with the vehicle coverage and what it can do.


 More information aboout Easydiag pls visit OBD2 or X431 Tool website.

No comments:

Post a Comment